Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Talk about anything and everything here.
nahaa
Brand New Start
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby nahaa » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Fish Tacos wrote:
nahaa wrote:so again if our DNA is only matching with our parents than how doctors are transplanting entire hands and legs ? what is the answer to this argument killer contradiction ?


The answer is you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the pretty big difference between bloody type compatibility (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type#Red_blood_cell_compatibility) and parental testing from chromosomal/mitochondrial analysis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_DNA_test). They are two completely different things that deal with different pieces of what makes up blood.


nah nah these links are bogus. and if they have any answer at all than what is the problem in telling it here ? because there is nothing so what you will write ?
______________
so you want to say that doctors are those fools ?? who are simply taking of **gross material** like skin tone, skin color, hand or legs size, upto gender etc ? ( matches )

and they are that fools who will avoid the **most subtle material** like blood groups, DNA, bone marrow, tissues etc ( matches )

and whom ever is getting these transplants they are not getting hands or legs from there parents or relatives. so again do you want to say that doctors are that fools ? who simply take cares of gross material and avoid the real subtle things ?

and i have to accept your nonsense ? ( just see the fun ) so again if our DNA doesnt match with many other people as well than how doctors are transplanting entire hands or legs ? ( what is the damn answer to this **argument killer contradiction** ? )

where is your great logic now ? kindly bring it. and no bogus links are wanted cuz i also haven't given any bogus links. whatever solid material you have write it here.

User avatar
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle
Posts: 16013
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Belgium シ

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Timotheus » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:25 pm

nahaa wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:
nahaa wrote:come on ( first class hypocrite fraud ) do it quickly.


Are you accusing me of being a first class hypocrite fraud? Well, I never. I don't have the guts to pull that off.


nah nah ( first class saint ) `1st of all explain that explanation which Gurthie has given to you 2 years ago. and keep other all nonsense in side.

do it quickly ( first class saint )

"Do it quickly." Spoken like a ( first class fool ) .

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2447&

Please enlighten yourself and read this thread before you embarrass yourself even more.
Last edited by Timotheus on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12475
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: DUMBASS

Postby zazthespaz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Timotheus wrote:
nahaa wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:
nahaa wrote:come on ( first class hypocrite fraud ) do it quickly.


Are you accusing me of being a first class hypocrite fraud? Well, I never. I don't have the guts to pull that off.


nah nah ( first class saint ) `1st of all explain that explanation which Gurthie has given to you 2 years ago. and keep other all nonsense in side.

do it quickly ( first class saint )

"Do it quickly." Spoken like a ( first class fool ) .

http://www.thealterbridgenation.com/for ... 13&t=2447&

Please enlighten yourself and read this thread before you embarrasS yourself even more.

FTFY
“Listen, I’m sorry I slept with your sister. Now put Mom on the phone.”

User avatar
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle
Posts: 16013
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Belgium シ

Re: Awkward

Postby Timotheus » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:30 pm

zazthespaz wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
nahaa wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:
nahaa wrote:come on ( first class hypocrite fraud ) do it quickly.


Are you accusing me of being a first class hypocrite fraud? Well, I never. I don't have the guts to pull that off.


nah nah ( first class saint ) `1st of all explain that explanation which Gurthie has given to you 2 years ago. and keep other all nonsense in side.

do it quickly ( first class saint )

"Do it quickly." Spoken like a ( first class fool ) .

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2447&

Please enlighten yourself and read this thread before you embarrasS yourself even more.

FTFY

"Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts."
Image


User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12475
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: ~Plato

Postby zazthespaz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Timotheus wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
nahaa wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:
nahaa wrote:come on ( first class hypocrite fraud ) do it quickly.


Are you accusing me of being a first class hypocrite fraud? Well, I never. I don't have the guts to pull that off.


nah nah ( first class saint ) `1st of all explain that explanation which Gurthie has given to you 2 years ago. and keep other all nonsense in side.

do it quickly ( first class saint )

"Do it quickly." Spoken like a ( first class fool ) .

http://www.thealterbridgenation.com/for ... 13&t=2447&

Please enlighten yourself and read this thread before you embarrasS yourself even more.

FTFY

"Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts."

"Buttholes spew shit like that."
Last edited by zazthespaz on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Listen, I’m sorry I slept with your sister. Now put Mom on the phone.”

nahaa
Brand New Start
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby nahaa » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:33 pm

Timotheus wrote:
nahaa wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:
nahaa wrote:come on ( first class hypocrite fraud ) do it quickly.


Are you accusing me of being a first class hypocrite fraud? Well, I never. I don't have the guts to pull that off.


nah nah ( first class saint ) `1st of all explain that explanation which Gurthie has given to you 2 years ago. and keep other all nonsense in side.

do it quickly ( first class saint )

"Do it quickly." Spoken like a ( first class fool ) .

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2447&

Please enlighten yourself and read this thread before you embarras yourself even more.


`1st of all you cannot *impose* ( or shifting burdon of proof ) any street dogs authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

and 2nd thing is what explanation this ( rascal dog )has given to you ? is there is any explanation he has given to you ? OR you are just his blind followers ?

and if you want to follow any street dog without any solid explanation than good luck. but here nothing is cheap. here is solid, verifialbe and tangible Practical explanation.

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12475
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: Shaved my head and everything.

Postby zazthespaz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:34 pm

zazthespaz wrote:
nahaa wrote:
Timotheus wrote:That's what I always say, but they keep mocking me ( rascal dogs ) ... I can tell we have a lot in common ( friend ) .


so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
( foolish idiot )

If it is the father's role to make the child educated, ( oh wise and errant saint), do we not have to prove that the father was educated before the child's existence? If we do not, then how do we know that he is not teaching lies and false prophecies and the teachings of the fool?

I'm a little upset this was skipped over. I thought I made a valid point.
“Listen, I’m sorry I slept with your sister. Now put Mom on the phone.”

nahaa
Brand New Start
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Re: Tell me, where are the heroes?

Postby nahaa » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:36 pm

zazthespaz wrote:
nahaa wrote:
Timotheus wrote:That's what I always say, but they keep mocking me ( rascal dogs ) ... I can tell we have a lot in common ( friend ) .


so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
( foolish idiot )

If it is the father's role to make the child educated, ( oh wise and errant saint), do we not have to prove that the father was educated before the child's existence? If we do not, then how do we know that he is not teaching lies and false prophecies and the teachings of the fool?


and ( fraud hypocrite ) kindly point out those predictions which i have made. do it quickly ( piss of your neigbour )

and those parents are fools who want to educate there childrens ? ( just see the fun ) and those childerns are smarter who want to play whole day ?

and i have to accept such an *rascal hog* like you ? ( just see the folly )

nahaa
Brand New Start
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Re: ~Plato

Postby nahaa » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:38 pm

zazthespaz wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
nahaa wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:
nahaa wrote:come on ( first class hypocrite fraud ) do it quickly.


Are you accusing me of being a first class hypocrite fraud? Well, I never. I don't have the guts to pull that off.


nah nah ( first class saint ) `1st of all explain that explanation which Gurthie has given to you 2 years ago. and keep other all nonsense in side.

do it quickly ( first class saint )

"Do it quickly." Spoken like a ( first class fool ) .

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2447&

Please enlighten yourself and read this thread before you embarrasS yourself even more.

FTFY

"Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts."

"Buttholes spew shit like that."


and if im butthole than you are piss of your neigbour. ( finished )

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12475
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: nothing worse than asparagus piss.

Postby zazthespaz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:40 pm

I should probably actually read what is being written instead of skimming it over... not sure how to respond now...

Also, I have very nice neighbors. They don't eat asparagus so points for me!
“Listen, I’m sorry I slept with your sister. Now put Mom on the phone.”

nahaa
Brand New Start
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Re: nothing worse than asparagus piss.

Postby nahaa » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:47 pm

zazthespaz wrote:I should probably actually read what is being written instead of skimming it over... not sure how to respond now...

Also, I have very nice neighbors. They don't eat asparagus so points for me!


and now you are simply to be rejected. that is all. ( finished )

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12475
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: am i supposed to be having fun here?

Postby zazthespaz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:48 pm

nahaa wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:I should probably actually read what is being written instead of skimming it over... not sure how to respond now...

Also, I have very nice neighbors. They don't eat asparagus so points for me!


and now you are simply to be rejected. that is all. ( finished )

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? EVERY GIRL IN HIGH SCHOOL I EVER MET?!?!
“Listen, I’m sorry I slept with your sister. Now put Mom on the phone.”

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12475
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: *

Postby zazthespaz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:48 pm

( finished )
“Listen, I’m sorry I slept with your sister. Now put Mom on the phone.”

User avatar
Fish Tacos
Burn It Down
Posts: 2665
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:52 pm
Location: noʎ puᴉɥǝq ʇɥƃᴉɹ

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Fish Tacos » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:59 pm

nahaa wrote:
Fish Tacos wrote:
nahaa wrote:so again if our DNA is only matching with our parents than how doctors are transplanting entire hands and legs ? what is the answer to this argument killer contradiction ?


The answer is you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the pretty big difference between bloody type compatibility (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type#Red_blood_cell_compatibility) and parental testing from chromosomal/mitochondrial analysis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_DNA_test). They are two completely different things that deal with different pieces of what makes up blood.


nah nah these links are bogus. and if they have any answer at all than what is the problem in telling it here ? because there is nothing so what you will write ?
______________


Sorry, no. You don't just get to ignore facts. I will agree that biochemistry gets very complicated very quickly and can be hard to follow which is why people go to school for many years to become doctors and scientists, but you don't get to just dismiss the empirical evidence that answers your question. Otherwise it is you who is calling the doctors fools with nothing to back it up other than your own misunderstanding. Different pieces of blood matter for transplants vs genetic testing which is why you can get transplants from people other than your parents. If you choose to ignore that fact then you will remain ignorant and nobody will be able to educate you why your views are wrong. Then there's really no point in continuing to talk with you because you'll just ignore what you don't like, like Flat Earthers who rely on pseudoscience and reject real explanations of physics. ( finished )
Image

nahaa
Brand New Start
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby nahaa » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Fish Tacos wrote:
nahaa wrote:
Fish Tacos wrote:
nahaa wrote:so again if our DNA is only matching with our parents than how doctors are transplanting entire hands and legs ? what is the answer to this argument killer contradiction ?


The answer is you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the pretty big difference between bloody type compatibility (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type#Red_blood_cell_compatibility) and parental testing from chromosomal/mitochondrial analysis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_DNA_test). They are two completely different things that deal with different pieces of what makes up blood.


nah nah these links are bogus. and if they have any answer at all than what is the problem in telling it here ? because there is nothing so what you will write ?
______________


Sorry, no. You don't just get to ignore facts. I will agree that biochemistry gets very complicated very quickly and can be hard to follow which is why people go to school for many years to become doctors and scientists, but you don't get to just dismiss the empirical evidence that answers your question. Otherwise it is you who is calling the doctors fools with nothing to back it up other than your own misunderstanding. Different pieces of blood matter for transplants vs genetic testing which is why you can get transplants from people other than your parents. If you choose to ignore that fact then you will remain ignorant and nobody will be able to educate you why your views are wrong. (finished)


now where is critical, reasonable logic ? where is it `1st of all ? and it is you who ( is shifting burdon of proof on me ) want to say that doctors are fools who simply takes cares of *gross material* like skin tone, skin color, hand or legs size upto gender etc ( matches ) ( just see the fun )

and doctors are that fools who will avoid the **most subtle subject** which is DNA, blood group, bone marrow, tissues etc ( matches )

and where is your facts ? simply dry talking and bogus links which has nothing solid. otherwise what is the difficulty in writting it here ? what is the difficulty ?

and this argument killer contradiction has killed your nonsense. that our DNA is matching with only our parents. otherwise how doctors are transplanting entire hands or legs ? where is your reasonable logic now ? kindly bring your logic if there is any.
_________________
and answer is :- Just like you learn who is your father. You take the version of your mother and you believe that "He is my father." Otherwise there is no other way. How can you know your father? The only means is his mother recommends, "My dear boy, he is your father." And that is perfect, that's all. Otherwise you cannot know who is your father.

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty.

Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.
Last edited by nahaa on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle
Posts: 16013
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Belgium シ

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Timotheus » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Yes, where is your reasonable logic now, Tacos??

:D
Last edited by Timotheus on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12475
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: Just remember the definition of insanity

Postby zazthespaz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:13 pm

All yours, Fish!
“Listen, I’m sorry I slept with your sister. Now put Mom on the phone.”

User avatar
Fish Tacos
Burn It Down
Posts: 2665
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:52 pm
Location: noʎ puᴉɥǝq ʇɥƃᴉɹ

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Fish Tacos » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:20 pm

nahaa wrote:now where is critical, reasonable logic ?


Not in your posts, that's for sure!

Have fun with Indian Gurthie guys. :peace
Image

nahaa
Brand New Start
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby nahaa » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Fish Tacos wrote:
nahaa wrote:now where is critical, reasonable logic ?


Not in your posts, that's for sure!

Have fun with Indian Gurthie guys. :peace


now one man is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. and you are not even taking care of it ?

so how is it possible to bear or tolarate an shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge ? unless you are dead horse. simply how ?


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest