Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Talk about anything and everything here.
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by anguyen92 »

Timotheus wrote:Gurthie, is that you? PM zaz if you're being held hostage by a creepy cult.
All right, it's been almost two years since Gurthie. I wonder if this is him and his attempt to save the world.

nahaa
Brand New Start

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by nahaa »

Timotheus wrote:Gurthie, is that you? PM zaz if you're being held hostage by a creepy cult.
policy is nice *give dog bad name and hang it* but it will not work in my case. ( piss of your neigbour )

and if you have got any guts than ( first class saint ) point out the damn fallacy and finish the business. have any guts ? ( first class saint ) than come on do it quickly.

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

anguyen92 wrote:
All right, it's been almost two years since Gurthie. I wonder if this is him and his attempt to save the world.
and ( rascal dog ) kindly explain that explanation. which your Gurthie has given to you 2 years ago. so that we can see what is what.

come on ( first class hypocrite fraud ) do it quickly.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Oh my God, putting little insults in brackets is probably the most amazing advance in written English that I've seen in a while. May have to adopt this.
For all of the hope that it brings...

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Ubik wrote:Oh my God, putting little insults in brackets is probably the most amazing advance in written English that I've seen in a while. May have to adopt this.
although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

That's what I always say, but they keep mocking me ( rascal dogs ) ... I can tell we have a lot in common ( friend ) .
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Timotheus wrote:That's what I always say, but they keep mocking me ( rascal dogs ) ... I can tell we have a lot in common ( friend ) .
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
( foolish idiot )

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

nahaa wrote: and what is that bad logic ? what is it ? can you prove it that there is no father before your birth ? and that you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother ? can you do it ? ( fertile brain )

OR can you recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ? ( and to speak nothing of your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ) can you do it ? ( nonsense idiot )

so again what is that bad logic ? kindly point it out. and prove yourself. ( for its an open challenge )

It's bad logic because you're setting up a false dichotomy where the only 2 options are 1) Remember every moment of your life or 2) If you can't then reincarnation/Krishna is proven. You can't take not remembering a past life as proof of that past life and pretending like those are the only 2 options is even worse logic. I don't remember dating Mila Kunis last year, that doesn't mean it's proof that it actually happened (sexy carrot).

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

nahaa wrote:come on ( first class hypocrite fraud ) do it quickly.
Are you accusing me of being a first class hypocrite fraud? Well, I never. I don't have the guts to pull that off.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

All I want to know is, is there a spoon or not? Answer with explanation ( unfollicled child savant )
For all of the hope that it brings...

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Fish Tacos wrote:
nahaa wrote: and what is that bad logic ? what is it ? can you prove it that there is no father before your birth ? and that you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother ? can you do it ? ( fertile brain )

OR can you recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ? ( and to speak nothing of your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ) can you do it ? ( nonsense idiot )

so again what is that bad logic ? kindly point it out. and prove yourself. ( for its an open challenge )

It's bad logic because you're setting up a false dichotomy where the only 2 options are 1) Remember every moment of your life or 2) If you can't then reincarnation/Krishna is proven. You can't take not remembering a past life as proof of that past life and pretending like those are the only 2 options is even worse logic. I don't remember dating Mila Kunis last year, that doesn't mean it's proof that it actually happened (sexy carrot).

so your father used to exited before your birth. you cannot say that there is no father before your birth. ( that is not possible ) so what is the process ?by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ?

cuz before our birth. we never seen him. so would child will accept anyone else as his father ? OR what is the process of recognizing our real father ? what is your answer ? tell us your modern process by which we can recognizing our real father. ( if there is any )

and you cannot say that there is no father before your birth. ( that is not possible )

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

anguyen92 wrote:
nahaa wrote:come on ( first class hypocrite fraud ) do it quickly.
Are you accusing me of being a first class hypocrite fraud? Well, I never. I don't have the guts to pull that off.
nah nah ( first class saint ) `1st of all explain that explanation which Gurthie has given to you 2 years ago. and keep other all nonsense in side.

do it quickly ( first class saint )

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

nahaa wrote: so your father used to exited before your birth. you cannot say that there is no father before your birth. ( that is not possible )
I'm not saying your father doesn't exist before you are born, obviously he does, I'm saying not remembering your entire life isn't proof that you exist before you are born.

nahaa wrote:
so what is the process ?by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ?

cuz before our birth. we never seen him. so would child will accept anyone else as his father ? OR what is the process of recognizing our real father ? what is your answer ? tell us your modern process by which we can recognizing our real father. ( if there is any )
I'm not sure what you're asking me here. Young adopted children generally assume the man raising them is their father until he tells them otherwise. If they want to find their real father they would need a few clues about who he is first to track him down then could get DNA testing to confirm it.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

nahaa wrote:nah nah ( first class saint ) `1st of all explain that explanation which Gurthie has given to you 2 years ago. and keep other all nonsense in side.

Well, I was not here that much during the Gurthie period. I was busy panicking about school back then. All I can remember was that he claimed that he was going to save the world and promised us that he was going to provide a video of him playing Rise Today that he never brought. Everything else that happened afterwards snowballed itself in a very weird and interesting and funny way.

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Fish Tacos wrote:
nahaa wrote: so your father used to exited before your birth. you cannot say that there is no father before your birth. ( that is not possible )
I'm not saying your father doesn't exist before you are born, obviously he does, I'm saying not remembering your entire life isn't proof that you exist before you are born.
nah nah `1st of all let us know that what is the process of knowing of our real father.
Fish Tacos wrote:
nahaa wrote:
so what is the process ?by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ?

I'm not sure what you're asking me here. Adopted children assume the man raising them is their father until he tells them otherwise. If they want to find their real father they would need a few clues about who he is first to track him down then could get DNA testing to confirm it.
and DNA test means you *admit* that you need help of your real mother. that is DNA test. cuz our DNA is also matching with many other people as well.

and if you say that our DNA is only matching with our parents only than **hands and legs transplant is the contradiction** to your nonsense.

so again if our DNA is only matching with our parents than how doctors are transplanting entire hands and legs ? what is the answer to this argument killer contradiction ?

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

anguyen92 wrote:
nahaa wrote:nah nah ( first class saint ) `1st of all explain that explanation which Gurthie has given to you 2 years ago. and keep other all nonsense in side.

Well, I was not here that much during the Gurthie period. I was busy panicking about school back then. All I can remember was that he claimed that he was going to save the world and promised us that he was going to provide a video of him playing Rise Today that he never brought. Everything else that happened afterwards snowballed itself in a very weird and interesting and funny way.
nah nah ( nonsense idiot ) you may stay here or not. that has nothing to do with this forum. cuz his posts will exit still in this forum. so kindly point out his posts. and that explanation which he has given to you all 2 years ago. do it quickly ( fraud hypocrite )

and if you cannot do it than i dont have to beat the dead horse like you. ( simply waste of time )

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

nahaa wrote: so again if our DNA is only matching with our parents than how doctors are transplanting entire hands and legs ? what is the answer to this argument killer contradiction ?
The answer is you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the pretty big difference between bloody type compatibility (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_typ ... patibility) and parental testing from chromosomal/mitochondrial analysis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_DNA_test). They are two completely different things that deal with different pieces of what makes up blood.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Tell me, where are the heroes?

Post by zazthespaz »

nahaa wrote:
Timotheus wrote:That's what I always say, but they keep mocking me ( rascal dogs ) ... I can tell we have a lot in common ( friend ) .
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
( foolish idiot )
If it is the father's role to make the child educated, ( oh wise and errant saint), do we not have to prove that the father was educated before the child's existence? If we do not, then how do we know that he is not teaching lies and false prophecies and the teachings of the fool?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: No!

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:
nahaa wrote:

what is your answer ??
( foolish idiot )
If it is the father's role to make the child educated, ( oh wise and errant saint), do we not have to prove that the father was educated before the child's existence? If we do not, then how do we know that he is not teaching lies and false prophecies and the teachings of the fool?
Just wanted to answer to the Subject.