Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Talk about anything and everything here.
nahaa
Brand New Start

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by nahaa »

Fish Tacos wrote:
nahaa wrote: so again if our DNA is only matching with our parents than how doctors are transplanting entire hands and legs ? what is the answer to this argument killer contradiction ?
The answer is you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the pretty big difference between bloody type compatibility (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_typ ... patibility) and parental testing from chromosomal/mitochondrial analysis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_DNA_test). They are two completely different things that deal with different pieces of what makes up blood.
nah nah these links are bogus. and if they have any answer at all than what is the problem in telling it here ? because there is nothing so what you will write ?

and they are that fools who will avoid the **most subtle material** like blood groups, DNA, bone marrow, tissues etc ( matches )

and whom ever is getting these transplants they are not getting hands or legs from there parents or relatives. so again do you want to say that doctors are that fools ? who simply take cares of gross material and avoid the real subtle things ?

and i have to accept your nonsense ? ( just see the fun ) so again if our DNA doesnt match with many other people as well than how doctors are transplanting entire hands or legs ? ( what is the damn answer to this **argument killer contradiction** ? )

where is your great logic now ? kindly bring it. and no bogus links are wanted cuz i also haven't given any bogus links. whatever solid material you have write it here.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Timotheus »

nahaa wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:
nahaa wrote:come on ( first class hypocrite fraud ) do it quickly.
Are you accusing me of being a first class hypocrite fraud? Well, I never. I don't have the guts to pull that off.
nah nah ( first class saint ) `1st of all explain that explanation which Gurthie has given to you 2 years ago. and keep other all nonsense in side.

do it quickly ( first class saint )
"Do it quickly." Spoken like a ( first class fool ) .

http://www.thealterbridgenation.com/for ... =13&t=2447&

Please enlighten yourself and read this thread before you embarrass yourself even more.
Last edited by Timotheus on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: DUMBASS

Post by zazthespaz »

Timotheus wrote:
nahaa wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:
Are you accusing me of being a first class hypocrite fraud? Well, I never. I don't have the guts to pull that off.
nah nah ( first class saint ) `1st of all explain that explanation which Gurthie has given to you 2 years ago. and keep other all nonsense in side.

Please enlighten yourself and read this thread before you embarrasS yourself even more.
FTFY
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: Awkward

Post by Timotheus »

zazthespaz wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
nahaa wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:

Please enlighten yourself and read this thread before you embarrasS yourself even more.
FTFY
"Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts."
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: ~Plato

Post by zazthespaz »

Timotheus wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
nahaa wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:

FTFY
"Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts."
"Buttholes spew shit like that."
Last edited by zazthespaz on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Timotheus wrote:
nahaa wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:

Please enlighten yourself and read this thread before you embarras yourself even more.
`1st of all you cannot *impose* ( or shifting burdon of proof ) any street dogs authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

and 2nd thing is what explanation this ( rascal dog )has given to you ? is there is any explanation he has given to you ? OR you are just his blind followers ?

and if you want to follow any street dog without any solid explanation than good luck. but here nothing is cheap. here is solid, verifialbe and tangible Practical explanation.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Shaved my head and everything.

Post by zazthespaz »

zazthespaz wrote:
nahaa wrote:
Timotheus wrote:That's what I always say, but they keep mocking me ( rascal dogs ) ... I can tell we have a lot in common ( friend ) .
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
( foolish idiot )
If it is the father's role to make the child educated, ( oh wise and errant saint), do we not have to prove that the father was educated before the child's existence? If we do not, then how do we know that he is not teaching lies and false prophecies and the teachings of the fool?
I'm a little upset this was skipped over. I thought I made a valid point.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

nahaa
Brand New Start

Re: Tell me, where are the heroes?

Post by nahaa »

zazthespaz wrote:
nahaa wrote:
Timotheus wrote:That's what I always say, but they keep mocking me ( rascal dogs ) ... I can tell we have a lot in common ( friend ) .
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
( foolish idiot )
If it is the father's role to make the child educated, ( oh wise and errant saint), do we not have to prove that the father was educated before the child's existence? If we do not, then how do we know that he is not teaching lies and false prophecies and the teachings of the fool?
and ( fraud hypocrite ) kindly point out those predictions which i have made. do it quickly ( piss of your neigbour )

and those parents are fools who want to educate there childrens ? ( just see the fun ) and those childerns are smarter who want to play whole day ?

and i have to accept such an *rascal hog* like you ? ( just see the folly )

nahaa
Brand New Start

Re: ~Plato

Post by nahaa »

zazthespaz wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
nahaa wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:

FTFY
"Buttholes spew shit like that."
and if im butthole than you are piss of your neigbour. ( finished )

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: nothing worse than asparagus piss.

Post by zazthespaz »

I should probably actually read what is being written instead of skimming it over... not sure how to respond now...

Also, I have very nice neighbors. They don't eat asparagus so points for me!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

nahaa
Brand New Start

Re: nothing worse than asparagus piss.

Post by nahaa »

zazthespaz wrote:I should probably actually read what is being written instead of skimming it over... not sure how to respond now...

and now you are simply to be rejected. that is all. ( finished )

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: am i supposed to be having fun here?

Post by zazthespaz »

nahaa wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:I should probably actually read what is being written instead of skimming it over... not sure how to respond now...

and now you are simply to be rejected. that is all. ( finished )
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? EVERY GIRL IN HIGH SCHOOL I EVER MET?!?!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: *

Post by zazthespaz »

( finished )
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

nahaa wrote:
Fish Tacos wrote:
nahaa wrote: so again if our DNA is only matching with our parents than how doctors are transplanting entire hands and legs ? what is the answer to this argument killer contradiction ?
The answer is you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the pretty big difference between bloody type compatibility (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_typ ... patibility) and parental testing from chromosomal/mitochondrial analysis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_DNA_test). They are two completely different things that deal with different pieces of what makes up blood.
nah nah these links are bogus. and if they have any answer at all than what is the problem in telling it here ? because there is nothing so what you will write ?
Sorry, no. You don't just get to ignore facts. I will agree that biochemistry gets very complicated very quickly and can be hard to follow which is why people go to school for many years to become doctors and scientists, but you don't get to just dismiss the empirical evidence that answers your question. Otherwise it is you who is calling the doctors fools with nothing to back it up other than your own misunderstanding. Different pieces of blood matter for transplants vs genetic testing which is why you can get transplants from people other than your parents. If you choose to ignore that fact then you will remain ignorant and nobody will be able to educate you why your views are wrong. Then there's really no point in continuing to talk with you because you'll just ignore what you don't like, like Flat Earthers who rely on pseudoscience and reject real explanations of physics. ( finished )

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Fish Tacos wrote:
nahaa wrote:
Fish Tacos wrote:
Sorry, no. You don't just get to ignore facts. I will agree that biochemistry gets very complicated very quickly and can be hard to follow which is why people go to school for many years to become doctors and scientists, but you don't get to just dismiss the empirical evidence that answers your question. Otherwise it is you who is calling the doctors fools with nothing to back it up other than your own misunderstanding. Different pieces of blood matter for transplants vs genetic testing which is why you can get transplants from people other than your parents. If you choose to ignore that fact then you will remain ignorant and nobody will be able to educate you why your views are wrong. (finished)
now where is critical, reasonable logic ? where is it `1st of all ? and it is you who ( is shifting burdon of proof on me ) want to say that doctors are fools who simply takes cares of *gross material* like skin tone, skin color, hand or legs size upto gender etc ( matches ) ( just see the fun )

and doctors are that fools who will avoid the **most subtle subject** which is DNA, blood group, bone marrow, tissues etc ( matches )

and where is your facts ? simply dry talking and bogus links which has nothing solid. otherwise what is the difficulty in writting it here ? what is the difficulty ?

and this argument killer contradiction has killed your nonsense. that our DNA is matching with only our parents. otherwise how doctors are transplanting entire hands or legs ? where is your reasonable logic now ? kindly bring your logic if there is any.
and answer is :- Just like you learn who is your father. You take the version of your mother and you believe that "He is my father." Otherwise there is no other way. How can you know your father? The only means is his mother recommends, "My dear boy, he is your father." And that is perfect, that's all. Otherwise you cannot know who is your father.

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty.

Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.
Last edited by nahaa on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Yes, where is your reasonable logic now, Tacos??

:D
Last edited by Timotheus on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Just remember the definition of insanity

Post by zazthespaz »

All yours, Fish!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

nahaa wrote:now where is critical, reasonable logic ?
Not in your posts, that's for sure!

Have fun with Indian Gurthie guys. :peace

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Fish Tacos wrote:
nahaa wrote:now where is critical, reasonable logic ?
Not in your posts, that's for sure!

Have fun with Indian Gurthie guys. :peace
now one man is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. and you are not even taking care of it ?

so how is it possible to bear or tolarate an shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge ? unless you are dead horse. simply how ?