USA in 2016 (FRIENDLY ZONE ONLY)

Talk about anything and everything here.
AB23
Still Remains

Re: USA in 2016 (FRIENDLY ZONE ONLY)

Post by AB23 »

Actually, yes. Trump is an idiotic lunatic who doesn't know the constitution, and is on the record saying that he'd kick out muslims and hispanics, whether they are citizens or not. That is not constitutional.

But don't worry. All of us, a group from 3-4 different continents around the Earth with a wide variety of backgrounds and educations, are all wrong and YOU are the one being logical here.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

luke62 wrote:It's still wrong to terminate a pregnancy, regardless of the trimester it's in.
Regardless of the circumstance, including the non-zero percentage Lotha asked but you failed to answer? What do you base this on?
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

luke62 wrote:
How can you talk about personal responsibility when you don't even want to help actual lives in danger? Why is a fetus more important to you than actual human beings on the other side of the planet whose lives are in danger? Why is potential life more important to you than actual life?
There's a process to help these people that are in danger. Letting them come through unvetted with no sense of organization is reckless. Potential life is just that potential. We have no idea what that will be. As I said, there's a process. Look at the Mariel Boatlift between the United States and Cuba. Some folks got into the country that we probably didn't want. You can't just invited everybody in with no process. Do we want mass rapes occurring in the US like they've had in Europe?
It's not just that potential. There's a risk for the mother to die in labor as well. About 500-600 mothers (numbers from a few years back, apparently they've gone up) die during pregnancy and childbirth in the US a year. That's a higher number than people killed in terror attacks in Europe this and last year combined.

Tell me more about this process. In what legal way could the refugees have come over to here, without having to wait and risk lives? I agree there's been a lack of organization, but that's on the government, not on the refugees.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

If there's any more talk of abortion or refugees going on here guys; I'll close the thread.

This thread was opened to discuss your opinions on the state of America and it's gun laws and high rate of gun murders, please keep it relevant to that

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

i figured abortion and the refugees had to do with the "Presidential Race" category listed in the OP

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Title doesn't really say this thread is just about guns. Issues regarding refugees and abortion are still heavy parts of this election cycle here.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Awkward moment when I forget what I posted in the original post..

Refugees and abortion though, are international discussions and I was very much looking into talking mostly about the gun crisis and the race wars..