"Street Team"

Talk about anything and everything here.
Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

"Street Team"

Post by Fish Tacos »

A little while ago I was asking the forum what they had in mind for crazy promotion ideas. In all seriousness, I found one that is kind of interesting to me. I've been browsing reddit a lot these past few weeks and they have advertising space for sale. It works out to be 75 cents per 1000 displays so $100 gets ~130,000 displays. This can be catered to specific subreddits (eg music and guitar subs) if desired to target certain audiences or the site as a whole.

I was wondering if anybody might be interested in helping to promote the Cauterize album coming out? Ads get ignored and/or blocked a lot, but if we had the album art on the adspace linking to the Another Heart single and targeted specific places on the site, it could be fun to introduce new folks.

You might also feel that Reddit may not be the best place to try this and have a more receptive target in mind. I'd love to hear alternatives. Either way, I'm trying to get a feel for how many folks might be interested and at what level.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Re: "Street Team"

Post by Fish Tacos »

- Great idea, Me!
- Thanks Me! You sure are a handsome fellow.
- Aw shucks, that's nothing compared to your generosity.
- Well, I like to give back to the artists that gave me so much. Some folks like to throw out parallels to people like Mother Teresa or Ghandi, I just tell them, "here, this 100 bucks is for you".
- Please sign my baby.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Fish Tacos wrote:- Great idea, Me!
- Thanks Me! You sure are a handsome fellow.
- Aw shucks, that's nothing compared to your generosity.
- Well, I like to give back to the artists that gave me so much. Some folks like to throw out parallels to people like Mother Teresa or Ghandi, I just tell them, "here, this 100 bucks is for you".
- Please sign my baby.

Great Idea, Tacos!

Thanks, Shea! You sure are a handsome fellow.

Aw shucks, Tacos, that's nothing compared to your generosity.

Well, I like to give back to the artists that gave me so much. Some folks like to throw out parallels to people like Mother Teresa or Ghandi, I just tell them, "here, this 100 bucks is for you". Please sign my baby.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

American, none of that Canadian Monopoly money

Post by Fish Tacos »

So you're going to give me $100?!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: American, none of that Canadian Monopoly money

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Fish Tacos wrote:So you're going to give me $100?!
Nope. I just mirrored your conversation but added myself into it. it goes like this:

SHEA: Great Idea, Tacos!

TACOS: Thanks, Shea! You sure are a handsome fellow.

SHEA: Aw shucks, Tacos, that's nothing compared to your generosity.

TACOS: Well, I like to give back to the artists that gave me so much. Some folks like to throw out parallels to people like Mother Teresa or Ghandi, I just tell them, "here, this 100 bucks is for you". Please sign my baby.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Aw yeah =(