What Are You Eating/Drinking, Right Now?

Talk about anything and everything here.
TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking, Right Now?

Post by TenaciousBe »

gbruin wrote:Chipotle: chicken bowl, white rice, black beans, green salsa, sour cream, cheese, and guac. That'll be my one meal for the day.
Damn, that sounds good. I haven't been to Chipotle since probably 2006. And the wife has never been there. Hmmm.... #WeekendGoals
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Eggnog latte. Tis the season, and I need the caffeine for work tonight.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Went to this local place called the Crazy Grill. It is this American/Japanese/Mexican small place that has stuff that one might expect from that sort of place (Sushi rolls, teriyaki bowls, burgers, sandwiches, tacos, burritos, etc.). I got me this Fish Burrito with Spicy Calamari Roll (it comes with some fried calamari on the side). Cost me $20.00, but I really do like the portions and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this meal.

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Cookies and chamomile tea with honey and lemon.
Feeling like the queen of the world right now.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Well, it's my Friday off and as usual, I decided to get something to gorge on a lot. Went to Denny's this time. Got two pancakes, eggs, two sausage, a slice of french toast, a sampler of mozzarella sticks and cheese quesadilla, and hush puppies. All for $17.00. I've been good this week in terms of weight and health, so I'm calling this my cheat day.

SummerGirl
Brand New Start

Post by SummerGirl »

Dunkin’ Cappuccino
Warm, and delicious.

Jesterhead92
Bought The CDs

Post by Jesterhead92 »

QuikTrip Breakfast Pizza (they put fucking gravy on it, it's amazing), and Mt Dew Black Cherry Kickstart (these things will be the death of me)

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Thread bump!

So the last few months, my sister and I have been on a bit of a Hot Sauce craze/binge when it comes to adding flavor and spice to our food. Got hooked on the idea of eating hot sauces from watching the famous YouTube series Hot Ones... I've tried around like a dozen different sauces and have 12-13 bottles I think :lol Is anyone else here a big fan of hot sauces or is it just me? :lol :/

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I mean I like the taste of some hot sauces that restaurants put in food (nothing too spicy), but I don't go out of my way to buy all kinds of hot sauce bottles. Those labels look nice and have a certain sense of authenticity to it.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:Thread bump!

So the last few months, my sister and I have been on a bit of a Hot Sauce craze/binge when it comes to adding flavor and spice to our food. Got hooked on the idea of eating hot sauces from watching the famous YouTube series Hot Ones... I've tried around like a dozen different sauces and have 12-13 bottles I think :lol Is anyone else here a big fan of hot sauces or is it just me? :lol :/

My goodness!!! I like hot but Good Lord!!!! You are scaring me!!!!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

I’m drinking Strawberry Lemonade Alabama Recipe! Would include Pics but not sure how!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

MaraCarr wrote:

What are you scared for? :lol

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
MaraCarr wrote:

What are you scared for? :lol
THE GHOST WING :eek

It reminded me of the time I worked in Montana during the winter. So much snow ... snow that I had never experienced before ...being from the South and all! :shrug

After work one night all the incredible Montana girls that I worked with took me to this nice little pub. They ordered a “Ghost Wing” just for me...they all knew at the time (before my Vegetarian decisions) that I loved cold beer and hot wings. Well this was the hottest wing in Montana because it was made with Ghost Pepper.

Let me tell you this.. that wing was the prettiest wing I had ever laid my blue eyes on... just glistening in all that red firey hot sauce.. cooked to sheer perfection ... Smokin Hot!

Well little did I know that very few people have been able to eat a whole Ghost Wing because of it’s heat. I ate that wing single handedly. It took about 30 seconds after I swallowed it to feel the volcanic eruption slowly tear through my body much like that explosion in Lebanon today.

I drank so much beer to put that fire out that my tab was completely ridiculous!!! You remember when we were little we would cut ourselves and join wounds to become blood sisters/brothers ....so after the wing thing we became “Ghost Wing” sisters.

I will never do that again... ever..never.. NEVER.. it was incredibly painful! The entire pub got silent and the music even stopped playing when she laid that beautiful work of art in front of me! :S :bow

The name of the place is GrandStand... the name of the wing is “SuddenDeath”.
Last edited by MaraCarr on Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

In fact google says: “ If you bite into a ghost pepper your mouth feels heat in the most extreme way” ... from experience it’s not just your mouth... your entire body becomes.... “FIRE” ... be vewy vewy careful and have plenty to drink!

Edited: found this video it’s so true... if you want the ultimate FIRE.. Eat The Ghost...

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Even more glad to know you know, Shea!

Post by gbruin »

Wow. I've never met a real live hot sauce connoisseur/collector before.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

I really need a day only job, like 5 years ago...

Post by gbruin »

Starbuck's peppermint latte - to drug me through my second consecutive overnight shift.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

Coffee with a shot of Absinthe this morning!

LMAO...Just kidding with ya! :lol

Coffee with cream and 2 sugars!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

A blend of I think Pineapple and Orange Italian Ice with a scoop of Ice Cream on top. They also put some sort of spice flakes on it and this thing is low-key spicy. Spicy and cold. Something you didn't think your palette would take in at once.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

Pinot Grigio ... Prodotto D’Italia

Long Day!!!!

Edit from yesterday: drank a few glasses of wine. Went to the concert at Baytowne (I social distanced myself) It rocked stayed til the end... then went to see the Dueling Pianos next door... It was Awesome! A word of advice.. Never and I mean Never go to Fat Tuesday’s and order a “Dirty Monkey”... it tasted amazing but it’s toxic! (F‘D me up...Just some Wisdom! I had to call in this morning and I never do that!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I'm bumping this thread to say I had a Vegetarian Crepe, yesterday, at a place that's pretty much a hidden gem in Cypress, CA. It's a pretty darn good crepe. Pretty filling and had good flavor. I also had a Smores Crepe there and it was also good. Well worth the $15.00 I spent for the two crepes. I just wished I didn't need to drive 10 miles to get there, but whatever. It's a good place that's worth going back to.