The Mafia Game Discussion Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
Lotha
Colloquial

Re: The Mafia Game Discussion Thread

Post by Lotha »

So there I was, having my very early morning coffee and catching up with mafia before I start ... whatever I decide I can do today, and there's this,
Andy92 wrote:
Inconquerable wrote:Wanker-gate is her last post in the game.
QOTY if we still had awards.
and I almost spit out my coffee laughing.

I completely forgot about QOTYs but I miss them so much now!!!
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

You guys are amazing, and by amazing I mean insane. Man, I wish I had the time to wade into these games, but I can't even keep track of what the hell you are all doing by binge reading every 3 days.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

gbruin wrote:You guys are amazing, and by amazing I mean insane. Man, I wish I had the time to wade into these games, but I can't even keep track of what the hell you are all doing by binge reading every 3 days.
Neither can I. :D
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: It's been real!

Post by Inconquerable »

gbruin wrote:You guys are amazing, and by amazing I mean insane. Man, I wish I had the time to wade into these games, but I can't even keep track of what the hell you are all doing by binge reading every 3 days.
I get the biggest tinge of guilt whenever I see your name browsing the forum. I wouldn't judge if you skipped my posts entirely. Pretty sure nobody's going to want me back after this. =P

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Until this comment, maybe.

Post by gbruin »

Andy92 wrote:
Neither can I. :D
ikr :lol

One day when we finally have our worldwide TABN-com, we're all going to be in a room sipping virgin piña coladas (while Mara pounds the heavily spiked versions) chatting about AB and you guys are all going to be casting these awkward suspicious glances at each other. :shifty :shifty

I, however, will remain above reproach, suspicion, and distrust. :P
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: That's exactly what a mafia would say.

Post by zazthespaz »

gbruin wrote:I, however, will remain above reproach, suspicion, and distrust. :P
Vote: gbruin
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: You're at quantum physics and I'm down at earth science.

Post by zazthespaz »

Inconquerable wrote:Pretty sure nobody's going to want me back after this. =P
Arguing with you has made it one of the most fun games yet! :lol Unfortunately, you've gone pro so you're playing at a much higher tier than we're used to!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

I agree it's an extremely fun game :cheers Everybody's really doing an effort to keep the discussion up!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Inconquerable wrote:What's with men and finishing early?!
Another QOTY candidate
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

@zaz (he might not eject a modmin but I'm less sure about me) - if Timo's mafia, Dissident will say he's guilty; if town, innocent.
For all of the hope that it brings...

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Oh the joys of running a mafia game!

Post by zazthespaz »

Ubik wrote:@zaz (he might not eject a modmin but I'm less sure about me) - if Timo's mafia, Dissident will say he's guilty; if town, innocent.
Yeah I know that, but we haven't seen anyone killed in the day phase yet so IDK if he's going to do a role reveal before the end of the night phase. Also curious if this delay is going to add time to the night phase.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: Oh the joys of running a mafia game!

Post by Ubik »

zazthespaz wrote:
Ubik wrote:@zaz (he might not eject a modmin but I'm less sure about me) - if Timo's mafia, Dissident will say he's guilty; if town, innocent.
Yeah I know that, but we haven't seen anyone killed in the day phase yet so IDK if he's going to do a role reveal before the end of the night phase. Also curious if this delay is going to add time to the night phase.
Oh fair point, hadn't considered that. Would be unusual not to state at the end of the phase though wouldn't it? But then this game is not usual.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Is TABN mafia anti-European?

Post by zazthespaz »

Ubik wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
Oh fair point, hadn't considered that. Would be unusual not to state at the end of the phase though wouldn't it? But then this game is not usual.
I think my biggest concern at this point is that it might be revealed too late for some players overseas if we stick to the 24 hour time period. But I guess you're the only one left alive at this point and you're on pretty late normally so I guess it won't be an issue.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: Is TABN mafia anti-European?

Post by Ubik »

zazthespaz wrote:
Ubik wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
I think my biggest concern at this point is that it might be revealed too late for some players overseas if we stick to the 24 hour time period. But I guess you're the only one left alive at this point and you're on pretty late normally so I guess it won't be an issue.
Well this feels ominous for me.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I think he’s planning to announce if Timo was innocent or guilty once he’s back on, but the night phase already started last night at its normal time. I’d say just hold off on your night actions until then. If it goes too much longer and we think we need more time, just bring it up then I guess.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: #defundthepolice

Post by zazthespaz »

Ubik wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
Ubik wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
Well this feels ominous for me.
I almost typed "(red-herring)" after I wrote that and then was afraid it'd come back to bite me. Now I feel like I ought to save you in the night phase instead of Micky...
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

:humina :D
Thanks Andy!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: And I read more than I have in the past 6 months.

Post by zazthespaz »

Can someone explain quicktopic to me? Do you need an account to post? It says you don't but every time I try posting, I'm told that I'm blocked.

Good game everyone - I expected to die in night 2 but I'd like to think my choices provided a lot of information so I'm ok with it!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: They owe Ubik for all the increased traffic.

Post by zazthespaz »

Inconquerable wrote:You're making me reread the math posts?!
I'd be more upset about being directed towards the Braingle posts.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: God I want snacks.

Post by Inconquerable »

zazthespaz wrote:Can someone explain quicktopic to me? Do you need an account to post? It says you don't but every time I try posting, I'm told that I'm blocked.

Good game everyone - I expected to die in night 2 but I'd like to think my choices provided a lot of information so I'm ok with it!
Maybe Dissident blocks you from posting in it now that you're dead and you have access to the cushy observers QT with all the snacks?