New Member Chat!

Talk about anything and everything here.
gbruin
MEGLADONG

That's my best British impression

Post by gbruin »

Cheers, mate! :rockon
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

ThravRande
Burn It Down

Re: New Member Chat!

Post by ThravRande »

I’m not exactly a new member, but it’s been a hot minute. Any old timers still around?
Myles Kennedy wrote:I think you're as sharp as.... whatever's sharp.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

ThravRande wrote:I’m not exactly a new member, but it’s been a hot minute. Any old timers still around?
Barely, brother. This place has been dead since TLH.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

All 7 of us are still here baby.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

ThravRande
Burn It Down

Post by ThravRande »

Damn. Nobody got hyped for Year of the Tiger?
Myles Kennedy wrote:I think you're as sharp as.... whatever's sharp.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

ThravRande wrote:Damn. Nobody got hyped for Year of the Tiger?
People were, but it didn’t generate any additional traffic really. Plus it’s on a sub-forum, not a main one.

Jesterhead92
Bought The CDs

Post by Jesterhead92 »

Sup

Skittler
Brand New Start

Post by Skittler »

Hello, I'm new :wave.

Musicman72
Brand New Start

Post by Musicman72 »

AllC392Was wrote:This is for the people who aren't that popular and who get shut out in the other threads because popularity is everything in this forum..
I agree.. It was like this in the old AB forums...well, for me anyways. I just always seem to never really fit in. Oh well. :(

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

Musicman72 wrote:
AllC392Was wrote:This is for the people who aren't that popular and who get shut out in the other threads because popularity is everything in this forum..
I agree.. It was like this in the old AB forums...well, for me anyways. I just always seem to never really fit in. Oh well. :(
Well hey there! Have you ever heard of playing “Mafia?” We’ve had a bunch of games going on here lately and I’m sure another one will start up soon so we’d love to have you join! We’re always looking for more people and it’s just a silly way to spend some time :) Usually not AB related at all, but fun!

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Mafia for all! Death to only some!

Post by Inconquerable »

Musicman72 wrote:
Hey nice to e-meet you! Further to Summer's post above, we would love to have you play Mafia the next time a game starts up! We're always open to new players and we try not to bite (except for when we played Eat the Rude Mafia which was about cannibals... but moving on). If you've never played I would be happy to go over the game with you. Come join us next time! We're a welcoming bunch. =)

EDIT: And this goes for everybody! Everybody is welcome to play!

Silver
Brand New Start

Post by Silver »

Is this where I can introduce myself? I feel like it is, but also maybe not. Either way, it's for new members and that is me. XD

Hi everyone! I'm Silver, I was in the MU game with Incon (As Cornflower) - Incon DMed me on Discord and asked if I'd be up for a game of mafia here, and the idea of that fills me with joy. MU's game was the first one I've been able to see though to the end for a whiiiile because other people always lose interest in games where I'm from. You guys seem really friendly, I haven't listened to any Alter Bridge music but I want to now, and I'm excited! It's nice to meet everyone!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Silver wrote:Is this where I can introduce myself? I feel like it is, but also maybe not. Either way, it's for new members and that is me. XD

Hi everyone! I'm Silver, I was in the MU game with Incon (As Cornflower) - Incon DMed me on Discord and asked if I'd be up for a game of mafia here, and the idea of that fills me with joy. MU's game was the first one I've been able to see though to the end for a whiiiile because other people always lose interest in games where I'm from. You guys seem really friendly, I haven't listened to any Alter Bridge music but I want to now, and I'm excited! It's nice to meet everyone!
Welcome! If you’re going to listen to Alter Bridge, start right at the top.

Cry of Achilles
Blackbird
Words Darker Than Their Winga
Fortress
Isolation

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB4Lyfe wrote:Welcome! If you’re going to listen to Alter Bridge, start right at the top.

Cry of Achilles
Blackbird
Fortress
Isolation
Is there a new version of Words I dont know about? :lol :P
Silver wrote:Is this where I can introduce myself? I feel like it is, but also maybe not. Either way, it's for new members and that is me. XD

Hiya, Silver! Welcome to TABN! Nice to have some new blood around here! :D Our Mafia games might not be as intense as it was during the game you played with Inconq, but more the merrier! :wave

And to add to AB4Lyfes list of songs to check out from AB; I'd have to suggest a few :P How about one from each album ;)

The End Is Here
Brand New Start
Ghosts of Days Gone By
Addicted To Pain or Water's Rising
The Last Hero
Walking On The Sky

Silver
Brand New Start

Post by Silver »

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely check those songs out!

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: I'll have to get used to seeing the avatar and not instinctively thinking Cornflower!

Post by Inconquerable »

Woooo welcome to the board, Silver! Very happy to have you here. Jump on over into the Mafia game I linked you to sign up when you have a chance, that'll help get your post count up so you don't have to worry about moderation. =)

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Hey Silver. Welcome!
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:Welcome! If you’re going to listen to Alter Bridge, start right at the top.

Cry of Achilles
Blackbird
Fortress
Isolation
Is there a new version of Words I dont know about? :lol :P

Hiya, Silver! Welcome to TABN! Nice to have some new blood around here! :D Our Mafia games might not be as intense as it was during the game you played with Inconq, but more the merrier! :wave

And to add to AB4Lyfes list of songs to check out from AB; I'd have to suggest a few :P How about one from each album ;)

The End Is Here
Brand New Start
Ghosts of Days Gone By
Addicted To Pain or Water's Rising
The Last Hero
Walking On The Sky
Siri really fucked me on that one, not gonna lie to you bud.

Dimitris
Brand New Start

Post by Dimitris »

Hello forum I used to be here a lot on my old profile on the one day remains and blackbird records and also I’m a huge Creed fan and been around Creed community for many years . So Hello again friends ,good to be back

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: 2020: Not all bad

Post by zazthespaz »

Dimitris wrote:Hello forum I used to be here a lot on my old profile on the one day remains and blackbird records and also I’m a huge Creed fan and been around Creed community for many years . So Hello again friends ,good to be back
Welcome back!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says