The Movie Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
MaraCarr
White Knuckled
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Movie Thread

Postby MaraCarr » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:22 pm

I’ve never watched Casablanca. I watched “Mommie Dearest”not to long ago. It was pretty good! I agree I should move more.. read more... write more... play guitar more.. hell even paint! I found myself watching Twilight last night! LoL then passing out in my pizza and spilling my beer! Pitiful excuse for a human! LOL

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Or I could turn off the damned box and exercise or read or write or play guitar or do anything else.

Postby Ubik » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:15 pm

And if you fall, at least you tried
As you tremble on the wire...

MaraCarr
White Knuckled

Re: Or I could turn off the damned box and exercise or read or write or play guitar or do anything else.

Postby MaraCarr » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:17 pm

Thank you Greg I actually turned of my tv last night drank some ice water and to my own surprise actually completed a pretty good painting by 7 am!

Thanks for the movie suggestions you guys I will check those out! Mommie Dearest however is a very powerful oldie about Joan Crawford. You should watch it!

Micky
On The Rail

Postby Micky » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:10 am

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Doing lots of chill/reflection stuff, too.

Postby gbruin » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:09 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I've seen a few you have mentioned (Mommie Dearest, The Great Escape, It's A Wonderful Life) and agree those are great ones. Looking forward to checking out some of the others.

Stay healthy, TABN

:cheers !
Another photobucket casualty... :(

Crumbso
On The Rail

Postby Crumbso » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:38 am

So... I was just watching The Departed (sorry.. The Depaaaahhted) and I have a question for our USA-dwelling members. In one scene Matt Damon's girlfriend calls a croissant a 'French donut'.... is this a thing?

EDIT: If you like The Departed, give some time to watch the Hong Kong movie it was based on called Infernal Affairs. It's equally as good.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: @Starbucks: "2 French donuts and a cup of Italian water - black."

Postby zazthespaz » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:09 pm

Crumbso
On The Rail

Re: @Starbucks: "2 French donuts and a cup of Italian water - black."

Postby Crumbso » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:46 am

UninvitedZero
White Knuckled

Postby UninvitedZero » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:25 pm

Using these next couple relaxing days to watch all four Scream films in order. Wes Craven was a genius director. Scream 5 just won't be the same without his vision...
Now more than ever what we need
Is love to replace all the obscene

:peace

Dan Dando
On The Rail

Postby Dan Dando » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:05 am

Devil Inside You
TABN.com Citizen

Postby Devil Inside You » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:27 pm

MaraCarr
White Knuckled

Postby MaraCarr » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:55 pm

I just watched one last week on Amazon Prime called “The Lie” Blumehouse production. It was pretty good. Kept me entertained... Tonight I’m watching “ The Craft : Legacy” The new release...

Return to “General Discussion”