Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Talk about anything and everything here.
Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Post by Fish Tacos »

That's pretty cool how the suit not only looks like it's out of the comics, but that it has battle damage and also makes Batman BIGGER than Superman. I never really thought about that before, but Sups can be any size as he gets his power from the Sun. It makes sense that Batman who had to work so much harder to achieve his physical prowess would be more stacked.

That's not the armor we see in the teaser though is it? It looked like he was wearing a set of power armor or something for the showdown.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

He's wearing his special anti-Superman powered armour at the end.

If anyone wonders why my Batman's my favourite superhero, it's because he built special anti-Superman powered amour.
For all of the hope that it brings...

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

Here's a closer HD look at the new suits.

http://batman-news.com/2015/04/21/new-h ... -superman/

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Aw man, is Wonder Woman in this? I always start losing interest in superheros when they start mixing deities into the plotlines, one of the reasons I don't care for Thor. Didn't she get her abilities from Athena or something? Plus a lasso of truth and an invisible jet? Me thinks the less screen time for WW the better.

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

Her & Aquaman are supposed to make a cameo.. I doubt they'll have much screen time. I'm more worried about Gal Gadot as an actress.. I've only seen her in the Fast & Furious movies & she didn't impress me that much.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

[youtube]http://youtu.be/0WWzgGyAH6Y[/youtube]

Joke's on you, Batman!

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Jesse Eisenberg is gonna suck so hard

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

I'm still semi hoping he rips off his skin part way through to reveal that he's actually Bryan Cranston/Joaquin Phoenix. They could even play Shed My Skin as part of the emotional climax.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Holy shit, how did I not think Bryan Cranston would make a badass Lex? Shit...

Dan Dando
On The Rail

Post by Dan Dando »

AB4Lyfe wrote:Holy shit, how did I not think Bryan Cranston would make a badass Lex? Shit...
He'd have made a good Lex Luthor... but I think there's one role in the DC world that he'd be truly perfect for - and that's Jim Gordon. He's played the role, albeit just using his voice, in the animated Batman: Year One flick. Ben Affleck and Cranston have worked together before on Argo too. Hope it happens. I cannae imagine anyone else playing him.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Bryan Cranston should just be Batman. Or any character he wants because he's Bryan Cranston.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Dan Dando wrote: He'd have made a good Lex Luthor... but I think there's one role in the DC world that he'd be truly perfect for - and that's Jim Gordon. He's played the role, albeit just using his voice, in the animated Batman: Year One flick. Ben Affleck and Cranston have worked together before on Argo too. Hope it happens. I cannae imagine anyone else playing him.
Also a good shout.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Jesse Eisenberg is the stupidest choice for Lex Luthor possible. Someone made a joke that all the fans wanted Heisenberg (Bryan Cranston's Breaking Bad role), and WB thought we were saying Eisenberg...haha.

The movie looks phenomenal. I'm a HUGE comic book fan, and I think the Dark Knight Returns suits, vibe, and story are amazing. I think it's going to be a great, great film. I have the utmost faith in The Batfleck. Henry Cavil was fine as Superman for me. Gal Gadot i have faith in as Wonder Woman. I just have a lot of faith in this movie.

Suicide Squad too. Not too big on the look for Joker, but i'm excited.

Ben Affleck is also working on a solo Batman movie with GEOFF JOHNS! Geoff Johns is one of the greatest DC Comics writers in the past 20 years. He's written some of the greatest story arcs out there right now. I cannot wait for that because they're doing The Red Hood storyline!
Thanks Andy!