Itunes 11.0.3 problem importing CD's

Talk about anything and everything here.
AlterAdam
Brand New Start

Itunes 11.0.3 problem importing CD's

Post by AlterAdam »

Hey guys, Iv'e recently purchased an album from HMV and tried to import it onto my Itunes. When I try to import it, it looks like it's going to import but it doesnt, after 5 mins on the first track it finishes and I try to play it but it won't play! If this happens to my AB 4 album I will melt my laptop down! I was just wondering if this (or anything like this) is happening or ever happening to any of you guys?

P.S Some disc's work and some don't my album is brand new and it has had problems with other disc's before..

Thanks guys.

agny
On The Rail

Re: Itunes 11.0.3 problem importing CD's

Post by agny »

I've been having a lot of problems with iTunes lately including being slow on importing a CD. But I think most of my problems have to do with my slow internet connection. Itunes crashes or crashed my internet connection when it tries to start up the store link or if I ask it to identify track names. Have had to enter track names by hand lately even on brand new recent CDs. But again might just be my internet connection.

I have lots of other dislikes of iTunes so if anyone has suggestions for other music management programs I'd love to hear them!
Alterations: Dec 2010, May 2011, August 2011x2, Sept 2011, Oct 2014x2

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Spotify is pretty great for me, especially considering you can not only store your local files, but also all the songs in the Spotify catalog. I still use iTunes to rip CDs and edit ID3 tags though lol. Spotify can't rip CDs on its own, might be some plugins out there to help accomplish that.

You can use Windows Media Player to rip CDs. I haven't really used much else for ripping besides that and iTunes.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

itunes was a nightmare, and then when I changed to using an iMac, I never had any problems with any itunes since... and i actually quite like the program...
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013