Mafia: The Witcher: The Hunt for Ciri [Game Over! Page 6]

Talk about anything and everything here.
Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: Mafia: The Witcher: The Hunt for Ciri [DAY 2]

Post by Ubik »

Changing my outlook on Timo to "questionable".
For all of the hope that it brings...

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Stupid Yennefer >:(

Post by zazisaspaz »

Timotheus wrote:Lol @ Summer being Yennefer.
Right?!? Hahaha what are the chances :lol

What kind of a cold hearted person would vote me off the first day?! Is this what I get for inviting someone to join the game? Sheesh! Lololz kidding, this is a solid bunch of super friendly people playing so I’m just glad I didn’t have to choose. I look forward to lurking on the rest of this game! :cheers

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Old people love dogs right?

Post by Inconquerable »

Micky wrote:Move in with me and i'll make sure you never get compared to Shea again
Is your dog a cuddler? If so I'm in!
Timotheus wrote:I think a logical mafia player would play the "no vote" card as early as possible, which is why I'm kinda suspicious about Incon and Ubik.
Fair, I was thinking the same about you though since you jumped on my thought quicker than anybody. I figured it was either a good town move, or a sneaky mafia tactic.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:
Micky wrote:Move in with me and i'll make sure you never get compared to Shea again
Is your dog a cuddler? If so I'm in!
Move in with me so I don't have to move with my parents and we'll get our own dogs!!

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

My infatuation with Yen makes so much sense now.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Timotheus wrote:Who benefits the most from killing Summer? Based on the first day, nobody. It's either a random kill based on nothing or a very cleverly chosen kill, designed to not step on anybody's toes.

I think a logical mafia player would play the "no vote" card as early as possible, which is why I'm kinda suspicious about Incon and Ubik.
AB4lyfe was early as well, but when I was mafia with him he was rather reluctant to vote in public this early.
You ever play the game Mindnight? Little known game on Steam, but similar premise in that it’s a social deduction game. I was always reluctant to vote anything crazy in that game for the first round as well because we don’t have any info; running in blind. So I usually play it slow no matter what role I’m in.

But, that being said, Andy had an awesome guess on Butters last game, that was entertaining :lol

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Ubik wrote:Changing my outlook on Timo to "questionable".
I'm not pointing any fingers, just reasoning out loud. Like Incon said, voting early for nobody could be a good town move, or a sneaky mafia tactic. Same thing with Summer's death. Could be tactical, could be random.

It's often the way people act and react that's more revealing. Inconquerable reacted calmly and rationally to her name being dropped. Ubik got a little defensive.
AB4Lyfe wrote:You ever play the game Mindnight? Little known game on Steam, but similar premise in that it’s a social deduction game. I was always reluctant to vote anything crazy in that game for the first round as well because we don’t have any info; running in blind. So I usually play it slow no matter what role I’m in.
For the record, I was speaking in favor of you not being mafia :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Timotheus wrote:
I'm not pointing any fingers, just reasoning out loud. Like Incon said, voting early for nobody could be a good town move, or a sneaky mafia tactic. Same thing with Summer's death. Could be tactical, could be random.

It's often the way people act and react that's more revealing. Inconquerable reacted calmly and rationally to her name being dropped. Ubik got a little defensive.
AB4Lyfe wrote:You ever play the game Mindnight? Little known game on Steam, but similar premise in that it’s a social deduction game. I was always reluctant to vote anything crazy in that game for the first round as well because we don’t have any info; running in blind. So I usually play it slow no matter what role I’m in.
I was semi kidding, I just found it curious that you were judging my actions in a way that would also throw suspicion on yourself using the same logic. And given no-one else is really giving anything there's not much to go on. But I maintain what I said in my last post - in this game it seems paramount to reduce the chances of Ciri getting killed, so I'm still less inclined to believe you're mafia.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Inconquerable wrote: is your dog a cuddler? If so I’m in!
He is, he even lets you use him as a pillow.
Thanks Andy!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Timotheus wrote:

I know :lol I wasn’t trying to insinuate you were accusing me, just explaining I start slow no matter what because to me that’s the logical thing to do.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Going to donate my body to science when I die. Which will be soon, I'm old.

Post by Inconquerable »

Micky wrote:He is, he even lets you use him as a pillow.
That's adorable!!
AB4Lyfe wrote:So I usually play it slow no matter what role I’m in.
I think I agree with this. Duane is sometimes a hard read for me because he does play the same way almost every time we've played (that I can remember anyway).

Shea you haven't posted anything game-related in day two, any thoughts? Just trying to see if I can get some answers here. Some random thoughts:

Not sure how I feel about Ubik right now. He seems different than the last game to me still.
Andy hasn't said much game-related either, auto-suspicion for him because of his history is alive though. =P
Micky might be a little shady too, please don't revoke my dog cuddling privileges!!

This is just based on small things from the last two pages, not a tonne to go on but this is where my brain is right now.
Last edited by Inconquerable on Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I think you’re all pretty shady right now but that might be my Coronavirus anxiety acting up.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

Andy92 wrote:My infatuation with Yen makes so much sense now.
;)

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: *Strokes beard.*

Post by Inconquerable »

In light of the lack of information we have right now, I think we need to look further into Summer being killed off first. I was a little surprised by it because I was suspicious of her early on (sorry!!), I didn't think she would be voted out first based on that because I probably would have questioned her today if she had made it through the night. I'm glad I didn't have to though because it wouldn't have gotten us anywhere good, but now I'm trying to piece together A) who did it, and B) why they picked her.

Suspects are still the same for me as in my last post, with Timo kind of floating around the middle of the pack for me. Anybody have anything we can go on?

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I’m pretty stumped honestly. Seems like a randomized target, which after a day phase of no votes, I guess about any target from the mafia would be random on the first night.

After reading back through the thread, the only thing that’s a little odd is Shea’s quick vote for Incon lol. It seems like it was done in jest, but it’s tough to find much of a lead otherwise.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

If we can't figure out the mafia angle yet, how about we try and help the town another way - Triss and Geralt need to get together (sorry Yen) to share what they know. This may conceivably have already happened if Triss got lucky investigating last night, but it seems unlikely given there was a 1 in 7 chance. Are there any shenanigans we can pull to make them connecting any easier, without the mafia finding out who's who? Or is it just a matter of hoping for luck?

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

I wish I understood any of the Witcher
Thanks Andy!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

VOTE: INCONQUERABLE

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:VOTE: INCONQUERABLE
That's the second vote you've put in for her. Got a lead?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ubik wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:VOTE: INCONQUERABLE
That's the second vote you've put in for her. Got a lead?
My lead is my vote. ;) :lol