The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Postby TenaciousBe » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:30 am

lol, Alter Blade.
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Suggest doing this annually to stay current

Postby zazthespaz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:57 pm

anguyen92 wrote:Well, it's been a while, but I think my Last.FM Scrobbler Signature is gone and I think the guy that maintains the website that provides it does not care about fixing it anymore. Can anyone suggest a Last.FM (last song I listened to) signature that I can find?

I say you pick your top 100 listened to songs, give the list to Timo and have him make you a custom sig for each one. Then, every time you play one of those songs, you change your sig.
Andy92 was here.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Postby Timotheus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:27 pm

I can make you a Wonderwall and a Rock You Like a Hurricane one.

Lotha
Colloquial

Postby Lotha » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:41 am

Tigra wrote:Today is the International Kiss a Ginger Day!

Lotha, my kisses to you! :D

Ayyyy I missed this, but it's never too late to return a kiss to a fellow ginger now is it? :D :hug
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

You're addicted to wins!

Postby gbruin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:52 pm

100% True story.

My son's hockey team played in a tournament that was hosted at our home rink this weekend. I'd been half-jokingly fussing at the PA people over the weekend about the song selection during stoppages in play and between periods during the first 4 games - lots of teenage girl pop and hip hop. It was fucking awful. They know I'm an Alter Bridge disciple.

Yesterday, with Andrew's team in the finals and clinging to a 2-1 lead in the 3rd period, we had a face-off in our offensive zone and the PA person played Addicted To Pain. I celebrated fairly enthusiastically in the stands out of appreciation, and they waved to me from the scorer's box. In the next 2 seconds, we won the face-off over to our left wing who one timed a shot over the goalie's head for what proved to be the game winning and championship winning goal.

They let Addicted To Pain play during the goal celebration up to the ensuing face off at center ice.

It was no coincidence. Alter Bridge => winning. And if they think I'm going to have a laugh about it and that I'm not going to be totally insufferable about reminding them as often as possible what happens when they play Alter Bridge, they are sorely mistaken.

Go RoughRiders.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Return to “General Discussion”