BALTIC RIDGE - GAME OVAH RESULTS PG. 18

Talk about anything and everything here.
Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: DO SOMETHING!

Post by Inconquerable »

austinjhnsn wrote:i just got a ps4 lol
No excuses! We need people to play here! Don't make me confiscate that gaming machine!!!!

Two votes for Rainier so far and that's it. Six votes to lynch.
Last edited by Inconquerable on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Re: BALTIC RIDGE - DAY TWO, JUNKIES!

Post by AB4Lyfe »

I feel ya, Austin. I just got the XBOX One and Call of Duty just finished downloading.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

If you're not gonna play, just sign out.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I usually sit here with TABN open on my tablet while playing Xbox so that's an awful excuse really lol.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

I'm not going to not play, I'm just saying that posting MIGHT slow down. And Austin is the PSN finally up?

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Serious car question. I'm taking my G2 soon. >_>

Post by Inconquerable »

Can you slow down from a stopped position?

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Well it depends. If you're a car, you could not be moving but have your engine fully turned on. If you turn off said engine, your engine slows down while maintaining your stopped position.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: SO GET TALKING!

Post by Inconquerable »

Ok the 24-hour rule is in effect as of now. So if nothing changes from now until tomorrow at the same time that this day phase began (sometime around 2:00 PM EST), the person with the most votes will be killed off and the night phase will begin. I might implement some sort of new thing during the night phase as well to get this moving.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Inconquerable wrote:I might implement some sort of new thing during the night phase as well to get this moving.
My money is on the T-Virus! Which in the context of this story would be T for Tinnitus.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: I'll force you by fire next time.

Post by Inconquerable »

:bow

Why didn't you sign up, Señor Taco?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Fish Tacos wrote:
Inconquerable wrote:I might implement some sort of new thing during the night phase as well to get this moving.
My money is on the T-Virus! Which in the context of this story would be T for Tinnitus.

And only Miles Canofbeans suffers from it?

Shit I forgot I'm dead, sorry

*dies again*

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: worship the band if you're truly a fan

Post by zazthespaz »

Sorry, even though he's being ridiculously absent, I can't vote for Rainier. My gut tells me to go for One Drew Remains. He starts off asking questions to look like he cares about this decision, but in the end goes for Shea (not that I blame him) without stating why. It's like:
"Oh hey guys, what's this?"
"It's a bandwagon! You can get on if you tell us why you should!"
*gets on in silence*
"Hey everyone, we got someone on our bandwagon! HOORAY!"
So while I appreciate the fact that he supported our (poorly motivated) cause, I need a logical reason for his move.

Also, he's clearly making fun of Baltic Ridge's first album, "Two Nights Lost", and that's a load of horseshit in my opinion.

Vote: OneDrewRemains
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Re: I'll force you by fire next time.

Post by Fish Tacos »

Inconquerable wrote::bow

Why didn't you sign up, Señor Taco?
It all just seems so complicated!

Rainier
Bought The CDs

Alright Cum Junkies, Let's play!

Post by Rainier »

zazthespaz wrote:Sorry, even though he's being ridiculously absent, I can't vote for Rainier. My gut tells me to go for One Drew Remains.
Muh, man!!! =D

It was the weekend... It got busy. I got nothing more to say than that.
Don't worry, a certain someone is going to keep me in line and hold my hand! I clearly need adult supervision... i got whipped tonight for my absence! >.>

Im not going to vote for Austin. He's clearly a townie if he doesn't care! >.> Im going to break in your little townie house and stomp on your PS4 and then pee all over it!

Im going to side with Za'zpaz! and voting for OneDrewRemains I don't want any Drews remaining on this board!
n o R E A S O N T O l i v e

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Vote: One Drew Remains

jumping on the bandwagon ;)
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

You didn't color it!

I'm inclined to agree with zaz, not just because he usually knows what he's doing.

Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

The thing about Austin is that he probably didn't even know his role before logging in yesterday. So saying that he didn't care because he's a townie doesn't apply.

If it's between Rainier and Drew I honestly don't suspect any of them more than the other. They're both in this "I have no idea, but they could be mafia"-list.

The reason why I'd go for Drew is because of the argument zaz gave, but to honest, voting without stating an reason has been done in past games as well, and didn't always lead to this person being mafia.
Rainier is as suspicious as usual, but he's always this inactive.

I'm gonna vote for One Drew Remains. I feel like we've got more against him. This entire voting for himself thing is either him bluffing or him giving up. Not even trying to defend yourself kinda feels like an admission of guilt.

I'll be online before the deadline though, so I might change my vote if somebody gives me good reasoning.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

Vote: Rainier

Here's my reasoning. The first few votes were against Rainer. Rainier is notably absent during this time. Then Zaz chimes in and says it's got to be One Drew Remains. Suddenly Rainier shows up, and immediately seconds Zaz's vote. This is an obvious attempt to start a bandwagon against Drew, changing the momentum of the vote that was until then against Rainier. Given what's transpired since then, it worked.

I'm suspicious of Zaz as well. If he's Mafia, he obviously knows who the other Mafia members are. He may just be trying to protect Rainier. He also threatened me when I voted for Summer, so he's using thug tactics for one of two reasons: 1) she's his sister, or 2) she's also Mafia.

The only reason I'm not voting for Zaz this round is because it's too late to gather a critical mass of votes against Zaz.

Now that I've come out and said all this, if Zaz truly is Mafia, then I am at risk of being killed tonight. If that happens, you'll all know that I'm right.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Abw & zaz - the new Lotha & summer

Post by zazthespaz »

<3 u 2 abw!

Btw, thanks for setting yourself up to get killed tonight! Now the mafia is going to do it just so the townies lynch me tomorrow! :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Re: Alright Cum Junkies, Let's play!

Post by zazisaspaz »

Rainier wrote: Don't worry, a certain someone is going to keep me in line and hold my hand! I clearly need adult supervision... i got whipped tonight for my absence! >.>
If you two are dating I'm gonna be crushed. I wanted a sister-in-law!

Also, I'm torn between Drew, Ranier, and Cam. Cam makes very valid points that Ranier agrees with which naturally makes sense but since we all overthink in this game, I'm overthinking and it makes me nervous. Same thing with Drew playing an extermely "safe" game....makes sense but I overthink it.

I guess I don't want to betray my kinfolk just yet so for now (especially since he voted for himself and I liked Rainer's comment about no Drews remaining) Vote: Drew