Fans to interview for documentary

Acquaint yourself with other AB fans from your area.
thatPlushy
Brand New Start

Fans to interview for documentary

Post by thatPlushy »

Hi, I'm looking for some fans in Sydney Australia to interview for a documentary in making for youtube.
I'll just be asking about your favorite songs, your opinion on their concerts etc.

Also if your not in sydney, you can still be a part by sending me a video with a message to the band, so if there is one thing you would like to say to them what would it me? I'll feature it at the end.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: I should get a job as a spam bot.

Post by zazthespaz »

patriciaturner wrote:I wonder if you were able to find some reliable fans in Sydney Australia to interview for a documentary. What did your search result in?
This is impressive spam. :cheers I wonder if the bots are getting smarter or if someone dedicated time to putting this together.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Re: I should get a job as a spam bot.

Post by Mr. Slash »

zazthespaz wrote:
patriciaturner wrote:I wonder if you were able to find some reliable fans in Sydney Australia to interview for a documentary. What did your search result in?
This is impressive spam. :cheers I wonder if the bots are getting smarter or if someone dedicated time to putting this together.
one day the whole community will be replaced by some trained algorithm. and no one will notice.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: 01010011 01101001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101101 01100001 01101110

Post by zazthespaz »

Mr. Slash wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
one day the whole community will be replaced by some trained algorithm. and no one will notice.
Yes... one day... :shifty
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says