Austria (no kangaroos) ;)

Acquaint yourself with other AB fans from your area.
offbeat86
Brand New Start

Austria (no kangaroos) ;)

Post by offbeat86 »

Hi!
Is there someone else from Austria?

I live in Vienna. I'm a fan of Alter Bridge since summer of 2004 when I bought One Day Remains at a record store after listening to snippets of the songs and being totally stoked. :)
Since then I've been to nearly every show in Austria (only missed the very first because I didn't know they where playing).

Sabine :rockon

axlar
Site Admin

Re: Austria (no kangaroos) ;)

Post by axlar »

Do you know Erik? He is from Vienna and goes all over the place to see Tremonti and Alter Bridge...
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

offbeat86
Brand New Start

Post by offbeat86 »

axlar wrote:Do you know Erik? He is from Vienna and goes all over the place to see Tremonti and Alter Bridge...
No, sorry. I haven't been making new frieds at shows. I'm a rather introvert person. :rolleyes
I've been to the last Tremonti show at "szene" as well and took the chance to shake Mark's hand and talk to him for a few seconds. (They did a short signing session after the concert for people who bought merch.) :)

For the show in November this year I bought the Meet&Greet package. Haven't done that before and hope that it's nice.

RoelSmoel
Isolated

Post by RoelSmoel »

I was at the Szene show too. It was extremely hot that day.. I liked the "cool" garten they had!

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

I was in Austria last summer and it was SOOOOO hot! Hottest day I've evert experienced in my life