Greece

Acquaint yourself with other AB fans from your area.
shawnm
Brand New Start

Greece

Post by shawnm »

probably there are no Greek AB fans around here but lets give it a shot
Mark Tremonti Rocks! :mtrocks

abw1987
Blood Machines

Re: Greece

Post by abw1987 »

Is there a Greece fan page for Alter Bridge on Facebook or elsewhere on the web? If so, perhaps we could invite some of their members to join us here at TABN!

shawnm
Brand New Start

Post by shawnm »

abw1987 wrote:Is there a Greece fan page for Alter Bridge on Facebook or elsewhere on the web? If so, perhaps we could invite some of their members to join us here at TABN!
yup, here is the only greek fan page on fb, but unfortunately not much popular! take a look by urself
http://www.facebook.com/alterbridgegreece
Mark Tremonti Rocks! :mtrocks

Milky
Brand New Start

Post by Milky »

Actually, Greece and Cyprus are one as a nation but they have different way of speech. We really need this band to come over to Cyprus because in Greece now things are going down due to their economical issues. Nevertheless i feel that Cyprus is a bit away from Greece's path tho we're going to end up like them. Anyway, the point of this comment is to be seen and to be taken into account and have this freaking awesome band, come down here to this shitty place and fire it up with their overly awesomeness-filled songs and turn their Greek-Cypriot world alive out of this graveyard that we are now. We need this band, and some day i hope i'll find a way to personally meet them myself, because music is their life and so it is mine. Cheers and thanks for having this forum open for the whole world :)

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Milky wrote:Actually, Greece and Cyprus are one as a nation but they have different way of speech. We really need this band to come over to Cyprus because in Greece now things are going down due to their economical issues. Nevertheless i feel that Cyprus is a bit away from Greece's path tho we're going to end up like them. Anyway, the point of this comment is to be seen and to be taken into account and have this freaking awesome band, come down here to this shitty place and fire it up with their overly awesomeness-filled songs and turn their Greek-Cypriot world alive out of this graveyard that we are now. We need this band, and some day i hope i'll find a way to personally meet them myself, because music is their life and so it is mine. Cheers and thanks for having this forum open for the whole world :)
welcome to the forums!! glad to have you!
Photobucket cash grab.

fanie
Brand New Start

Post by fanie »

Hello all! Massive fan from Greece here!
Hoping this will be the year i get to see them live!

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

welcome aboard!
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013