Picture wanted: Myles with Acoustic

Share pictures and media of our boys.
Azunai
Brand New Start

Picture wanted: Myles with Acoustic

Post by Azunai »

Hello ABN!

Been a while since I been here... seems you purged some accounts or..? Mine wasn't active anymore.

Aaaanyway, I've got a project going. My uncle is a painter (a pretty good one at that: http://tombalm.blogspot.nl/) and I'm going to ask him to paint some of my guitar heroes. One of them is Myles Kennedy. The idea behind the paintings is that they'll be three small ones, one for Slash, one for John Mayer and one for Myles - each representing a different style, more or less. To accentuate the differences, I'd like Myles to be pictured with an acoustic guitar (as the Slash shot has him playing his LP and Mayer's one is where he's bluesing it out on a Strat). Now, here's the reason for my post: I'm looking for a good picture of Myles with an acoustic! I've looked at some on the googles, but haven't really found a nice one. Maybe someone here has a good photograph from a show that they wouldn't mind be used as a source picture for a painting?

I'd be much obliged!

axlar
Site Admin

Re: Picture wanted: Myles with Acoustic

Post by axlar »

Hey Bob,

here are some i took over the past years:

"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

That second to last one is the one I'd choose! Great shot!!!

If you don't like any of those, see if you can find shots from Myles with Slash in Australia or at the Guitar Center acoustic gig they did.
Photobucket cash grab.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

flickr