Anybody got Cradle To The Grave live footage?

Share pictures and media of our boys.
toraplaysguitar
Brand New Start

Anybody got Cradle To The Grave live footage?

Post by toraplaysguitar »

Hey everybody I was just making tabs for my lesson on Cradle To The Grave and wanted to find any information about guitar parts that I could get. Of course I know the tuning by now (thanks to your truely wonderful thread with tunings), but I don't really see how Mark and Myles would distribute parts on guitars especially when they're in different tunings. Solo seems logical to me in drop C# tuning but Mark apparently plays it in Open Gbm??? Or is it Myles that plays solo here? :headscratch I'm confused hahaha please excuse my ignorance.
I tried searching on YT but there's nothing useful.

PS sorry if it's wrong place to create a topic, I just got registered here to write this message, just tell me if there is a thread for questions and searches.

TurningStones
Brand New Start

Re: Anybody got Cradle To The Grave live footage?

Post by TurningStones »

Hey, toraplaysguitar. I've seen your Alter Bridge/Tremonti guitar covers before and they're great. Keep doing what you're doing. Sadly, from my understanding, Alter Bridge have never played Cradle to the Grave live. The "live" music video seems to be taken from other songs spliced together. I believe it is Mark playing the solo, but to me, if it sounds good and makes sense to you in drop C#, keep playing it that way. That's the thing about cover songs, you can make them your own while still sounding like the original. :)