Manchester - Phones4U Arena - 22nd October

Tell the world about your concert experiences.
Jinlon
Brand New Start

Re: Manchester - Phones4U Arena - 22nd October

Post by Jinlon »

Just to clear up any doubt re Brent from Shinedown....
1.He made exactly the same speech word for word at both Wembley and Manchester (and I assume every other date on the tour)...I was at both gigs.
2. I had been warned about his tendency to do this type of speech by someone who went to the Shinedown gig at London Brixton 2012 and was with me at Wembley and Manchester ...apparently it was pretty much the same speech as 2012.
3. I was also told that Shinedown put on a damn good show but lip synched at London Brixton in 2012...suspected he was lip synching at Wembley this time round but was too far away to be certain and he most definitely was at Manchester as we were front row at the barrier and he was stood 3 feet away lip synching badly!
So..for anyone giving him the benefit of the doubt, sorry but...you're just kidding yourselves people. :fingerwag

P.S. Myles sang every flippin note live and pitch perfect, breathing a huge sigh of relief after every song..
PPS. Lzzy sang every note live..she was a bit all over the place with some notes but all credit to her for trying.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Re: Manchester - Phones4U Arena - 22nd October

Post by Ryan »

Welcome Jinlon!!
Photobucket cash grab.